Do you have a healthy gut?I haven't always. And it took me a while to realize that having a healthy gut doesn't just happen. If you'd like to improve your gut (and overall) health, it will probably require education and change. I thought it was such an important topic, that I spent several hours doing some research myself and wanted to share my research with you. These five articles helped me tremendously as I made adjustments in my lifestyle and diet to improve my gut health. Check them out - you'll find lots of great stuff:
Five Great Articles on How to Have a Healthy Gut
- 10 Signs You Have an Unhealthy Gut + How to Heal It: Do you have a healthy gut? If you're not sure, it's time to find out. This article will take you through everything you need to know about what makes a healthy (and unhealthy) digestive system.
- The #1 Mistake You're Making When Eating for Gut Health: It doesn't take much to get your gut health off track. This article explains the different mistakes people make that can lead to gut issues.
- 6 Ways to Boost Nutrient Absorption: Nutrient absorption is key to a healthy gut. Read this article for great tips to make sure you're getting the most out of every bite.
- How Processed Foods Impact Your Gut Health: You know junk food isn't good for you, but it can be devastatingly bad for your gut. This article explains all of the reasons why junk food will keep you from great digestive health.
- 9 Steps to Perfect Health - #5: Heal Your Gut: This article, which is part of a longer series on achieving overall health, gives a great overview of why gut health is important, how it can go wrong, and what you can do to get yourself back in a healthier place.
How's Your Gut? Were these articles as helpful to you as they were to me? Any more you'd add to the list? Let me know about them in the comments below!