Looking for the best men's grooming products? Fellas, I've got you covered. With Father's Day coming around, great gifts for men have been on my mind. And then it hit me - of course! Men's grooming products! Who doesn't love to look (and feel) great? Are you buying for yourself or trying to put together the best father's day gift ever? Either way, these ten products are sure to make the man in your life look their best. And of course, everything that made the list is all natural and safe for the environment. So here is what I came up with:
The 10 Best Men's Grooming Products
- Beauty by Earth Face Wash: Keep it simple, folks! Beauty by Earth's face wash gets rid of dirt and grime, no matter how dirty your complexion gets. And it doesn't smell like flowers either.
- Yes to Coconut Eye Balm: You can call me crazy, but yes, I'm suggesting that guys should use an overnight cream. Apply this eye balm around your eyes at night to wake up to healthier, brighter, and younger looking skin.
- Beauty by Earth Face Scrub: Beauty by Earth's face scrub gets rid of dirt, oil, and dead skin cells. Doesn't matter who you are - it'll brighten your complexion right up!
- Honest Amish Beard Oil: Who doesn't love a nice, soft beard? Honest Amish beard oil naturally conditions and softens all types of beard. Not only will it help them feel great, it'll also help make them more manageable - a must if you're a facial hair connoisseur.
- Dr. Squatch Pine Tar Soap: Ever wonder how a lumberjack smells? With this soap, you'll find out. It's a natural bar soap made with pine extract, with a little oatmeal thrown in there for extra exfoliating power and shea butter to nourish your skin.
- Beauty by Earth Argan Oil: Nothing diminishes the look and feel of a clean-shaven face like razor burn. Argan oil is the natural solution! Apply a little bit after you're done shaving to reduce those uncomfortable red spots and reveal a face you can be proud of.
- Preserve Triple Action Razor: If you're environmentally conscious, you want to make sure your shaving supplies are too. This razor is made from recycled materials, so you'll never have to wonder about the impact your shave has on the earth.
- Beauty by Earth Lip Balm: All lips need protection and love! Beauty by Earth's lip balm gives them just that. With naturally moisturizing ingredients (and a pop of refreshing flavor, or no flavor at all, if you prefer that), these balms are a must-have for any guy.
- Ursa Major Stellar Shave Cream: Nourish your skin, while shaving with this non-lathering formula that offers an unbeatable post-shave feel. Hey, it must be stellar if Esquire gave it The Best Shave Cream award in 2012.
- Rugged and Dapper Men's Body Wash and Shampoo: Everybody loves killing two birds with one stone, which is what this dual purpose body wash and shampoo does. In just one step you can banish dirt and oil from head to toe while providing balance and moisture to your skin, hair and scalp.