Self Tanner Mousse Bundle (Medium to Dark)
"This self tanner mousse is sooooo soft! It's much lighter [...] and distributes so evenly...The mit did a great job applying tanner for me!" -Leah M.
SUNSHINE IN A BOTTLE, MINUS THE DAMAGE.
Free Shipping Over $50
30-Day ‘Love it or Money Back’ Guarantee
Free & Easy Returns
Great for all! (Sensitive skin, babe? Yup, it’s good for even you.)
Subtle clean/fresh scent with a light, foamy texture.
Use enough self tanner to cover your entire body thoroughly. (Remember to go easy on all joints, hands, and feet.)
Self Tanner lasts 4 - 6 days for most people, we recommend reapplying every 4-5 days to maintain color. It’s buildable, so repeat sooner for a darker tan.
You’ll see results from your self tan within 4-6 hours.
2 - 3 months is usually the replenishment rhythm most beach babes prefer.
Select an ingredient to see where it’s from, why we picked it, and other products with similar ingredients.
“I’m obsessed with this mousse, it’s so incredibly easy to apply and leaves my skin so tan!”
Ready to tan? Start by exfoliating your skin. Use a loofah, exfoliating pad, or a body scrub to gently get rid of dead skin cells – our self tanning application kit will give you all the tools you need for a perfect tan. This will help make sure your tan lasts as long as possible. Give your feet a little moisturizing love beforehand to help make sure they don’t end up darker than your body.
(NOTE: We always recommend patch testing any new product before applying a full body tan.)
When you’re ready, apply a thin layer of self tanner mousse evenly over your legs, arms, and torso. Be careful when working on loose areas of skin (such as the elbows and knees). These areas are more absorbent, so it’s easy to overdo it and end up with dark spots. Using our tanning mitts can help you get a more even tan, and will prevent colored palms. If you decide not to wear mitts, wash your hands immediately after tanning!
Your skin should reach your desired color within 4-6 hours. If it doesn’t, reapply the following day. We find that reapplying every 4-5 days is best for maintaining color, but do what works best for you. Enjoy your sunny, golden skin!
While it is not certified organic, our natural self tanner is made up of 81% water and certified organic ingredients, the other 19% are naturally derived ingredients and it does not include any toxic or harmful additives.
We can’t pinpoint the exact number of days – that will vary based on your application method, skin type, and how often you reapply. Many of our customers who have left self tanner reviews report that their tan lasted 5-7 days. We recommend doing a thorough exfoliation session with a dry brush or exfoliating glove before application for the longest possible tan.
We get this question all the time! So often, in fact, that we wrote a blog post about it. Check it out here.
Great question! The short answer is faster absorption and fewer hydrating ingredients. Our mousse absorbs faster into your skin than our tanner lotion. However, it doesn’t have some of the hydrating ingredients present in our body self tanner, like coconut oil, aloe vera, and shea butter. So if you’re looking for a quicker, even tan, you’ll love this tanning mouse! If you’re needing more hydration and aren’t in a rush, try our tanning lotion instead.
As often as needed! Keep an eye on your tan, and when it starts to fade go ahead and reapply. Most customers find that their tan lasts about 7 days before fading, but if you notice a difference sooner, there’s no reason not to reapply.
Great question! This bundle comes with:
1- Applicator Kit
1- 7.5 Oz Self Tanning Mousse
Take the time to apply it right – exfoliate first, be generous with the amount you use, and use a self tanning mitt. We find that we can extend the life of our tan by sticking to warm (not hot) showers and by moisturizing daily.
While its smooth + foamy texture easily glides onto the skin, if you feel dry or tacky after application apply lotion to moisturize the skin.
We'll never put these bad dudes in any of our products.
Always made without these toxins: Sulfates · Parabens · Phthalates · Synthetic Dyes/Fragrences · Triclosan · Petroleum · Gluten