12 Stocking Stuffer Ideas Guaranteed to Make People Jolly
- Detangling and Boar Bristle Brushes - Know someone with hair? Stick this in their stocking and they'll never worry about tangles again.
- Dry Shampoo - Perfect stocking stuffer for anyone on the go, or who's just looking to shampoo a little less.
- Moisturizing Face Mask - Who doesn't want a clean, moisturized face?
- Sponges - Stuff a stocking with facial and body sponges to keep your favorite people clean from head to toe.
- Self Tanner - Know someone with the winter blues? Chase 'em away with this stocking stuffer idea.
- Tanning Mitts - You wouldn't want anyone to end up with orange elbows and knees, right? Stuff some tanning mitts in right next to a bottle of self tanner for a professional looking tan.
- Face Scrub - Your favorite person can shake up their face-wash routine with this gentle, scrubbing cleanser.
- Face Wash - It smells great, it feels great, and it will make your favorite person's complexion look ah-ma-zing. Plus, it's the perfect size to fit in a stocking.
- Makeup Remover - Who doesn't want an easier way to get rid of stubborn makeup? Any lady on your list will love seeing this in a stocking.
- Facial Toner - The perfect way to finish off a face cleansing routine. A quick spritz or two and they'll be done!
- Lip Balm - Lip balm and stockings are a match made in heaven. Throw a few individual chapsticks in there, or for extra points give them a gift pack. It's a must-have for winter, so you know they're gonna love it.
- Bath Bombs - We saved the best for last. Give out individual bath bombs, or really go for it with a 2 or 6 pack. Added bonus: they'll make your stockings smells heavenly.
If you're still looking for stocking stuffer ideas after all that, well, I don't know if I can help you. Just trust me here: give out a stocking stuffed with these goodies and you'll be the hit of the holidays.
What's your go-to stocking stuffer? Let me know about it in the comments below!XO,