Makeup Remover Review: What's in it's Ingredients list?So what makes this makeup remover so special? As I state in the makeup remover review, it's all in the ingredients. Here's what you'll find if you give it a try:
- Aloe Vera: Helps clear stubborn makeup off your face while providing soothing moisture to your skin.
- Witch Hazel: Improves skin tone and appearance by reducing inflammation and decreasing oil and redness.
- Green Tea Leaf Extract: A potent antioxidant that nourishes the skin while reducing the signs of aging.
- Sweet Orange Essential Oil: Smells really really really (really) good.
- Mineral Oil: This stuff comes from what's left over when they make gasoline. Not exactly something I want all over my face.
- Fragrance: What's in a fragrance? Who knows? A loophole lets manufacturers put almost anything they want in a product and label it as "fragrance." Smells fishy to me.
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate: Irritating, potentially toxic, and linked with byproducts that can cause damage to your kidneys, liver, and central nervous system.
These dangerous ingredients (and more) are extremely common among conventional makeup removers. And manufacturers want you to believe that you need these chemicals to effectively clear makeup. But here's the big secret: you don't. As I discovered while doing this makeup remover review, natural makeup remover is just as effective as conventional products, and sometimes even better. I was even able to use it to get Sharpie marker ink off my skin. Natural products aren't just safer for you - they're often the more effective option. So I really have to hand it to Beauty by Earth here. They've created a makeup remover that's 100% natural, vegan, and made in the USA. Because it's Leaping Bunny certified you know it's never been tested on animals. Even the packaging is environmentally friendly. I've yet to see a conventional makeup cleaner that can say all that.