BBE Central, Self Tanner, Skin Care
Announcing The Best All Natural Self Tanner
People Are Buzzing About Why Beauty by Earth’s is the Best Natural Tanning Lotion
On the fence about whether a natural self tanner is right for you or how to choose the best natural tanning lotion? It might be worth it to see what this BuzzFeed article has to say.
Turns out I’m not the only one who loves what Beauty by Earth’s Self Tanner can do!
Here are just a few of the reasons people say this is the best natural tanning lotion and can’t get enough of this natural way to get the perfect glow:
- Safe Ingredients: Most self tanners give you great color at a steep cost: exposure to dangerous chemicals. Beauty by Earth’s tanner relies on safe, natural ingredients for incredible results.
- No Self Tanner Smell: Turns out all those chemicals make conventional self tanners smell awful. Beauty by Earth’s tanner gives you a great smelling alternative.
- No Streaks: When applied correctly, this tanner gives you a natural looking glow without any of those awful streaks. Don’t believe us? Just check out some of the pictures in this article from BuzzFeed. Looking great!
- No Orange Hue: Do I need to explain this? No I didn’t think so .. 🙂
- Works for All Skin Types: There’s nothing toxic or dangerous in this tanner, meaning it’s unlikely to cause breakouts, irritation, or excess oil production. This makes it perfect for all skin types.
- Great for Your Face: All of the ingredients used in this tanner are gentle enough to be used on your face. No reason to juggle multiple tanners to get a great glow all over – you can get the job done with just one.
- Easy Reapplication: Not happy with your color? No problem! Just reapply for a deeper glow. There are no limits to how often you can re-apply this tanner, so keep on using it until you get your desired tone.
This is the best natural tanning lotion out there and the safest and easiest way to get the perfect glow, it’s no wonder people can’t stop talking about it!
Are you ready to give it a try for yourself? Pick up your own natural self tanner today and tell me about how it went in the comments below. Happy tanning!