Foaming Face Wash
"This toner is amazing for a lightweight hydrating boost and it feels like it brightens my complexion almost instantly! Talk about a glow." -Kelley
The perfect antioxidant rich + hydrating mist
Free Shipping Over $50
30-Day ‘Love it or Money Back’ Guarantee
Free & Easy Returns
Anyone can use this hydrating + brightening toner spray as it works to reduce the appearance of redness, hydrate, remove excess oils, and protect against Free Radicals.
Notes of sweet citrus packed into a hydrating toner mist
One quick spritz (or 2!) is all you need
Best used in your evening skincare routine or for a light boost in the AM.
Give your serum 4-6 weeks to really show it's true colors.
3-4 months is the recommended replenishment rate to keep the glow goin’
Select an ingredient to see where it’s from, why we picked it, and other products with similar ingredients.
"I love it! It smells SO good, almost like a dreamsicle and it's so lightweight on the skin!"
Cleanse that gorgeous face using your facial wash of choice.
Hold the toner about 4-5 inches from the face and spritz lightly until your skin is moist.
(Note: Feel free to apply with a reussable cotton pad as well if you'd like! Both ways are perfect options.)
Close out your skincare routine by pairing this toner with our Vitamin C Serum, or your favorite facial serum, and moisturizer. Don't forget that SPF!
(Note: Do NOT combine with Bakuchiol or Niacinamide based products.)
Babe, yes! We created this HyperActive Vitamin C Toner so that everyone could enjoy its brightening benefits. We use clean, effective ingredients that add hydration and nourish the skin instead of stripping it – we promise. We do recommend patch testing always, as skincare is never one size fits all. Always start small and build your way up when integrating new products into your routine!
(note: do not combine with bakuchiol or niacinimide)
Great question! While we source organic products whenever we can, not every ingredient in our HyperActive Anti-Aging Vitamin C Toner is certified organic. However, all of our ingredients are safe, natural, and sourced with environmental responsibility in mind. Our Vitamin C Toner formula is over 94% Organic.
Although many Vitamin C products can cause a stinging or an itchy effect to the skin, our HyperActive Vitamin C toner is different. We formulated this toner to be gentle on all skin types, while delivering real results. If you want to be on the safe side, we recommend patch testing it to a small area of the skin on your first use.
If you already use a Vitamin C serum or moisturizer, we recommend patch testing your toner and layering a small amount of product on top of it upon first use. This is because depending on the potency of Vitamin C in your other products, this could cause irritation.
Girl, it doesn’t get any easier than this! Simply spritz our HyperActive Vitamin C toner mist directly onto the skin without them. We love using our eco-friendly pads with this toner too, but you do you boo!
Nope. We’re not fans and do not use parabens in any products or formulas.
Good news! Vitamin C has been shown to reduce redness and create a more even complexion.
I mean, you could. But this gem was especially formulated for the beautiful skin on your face.
Not strong, babe. You’ll enjoy a refreshing scent upon application that dissipates within a few seconds. No one wants a strong, annoying fragrance lingering around, #amirite?
Yes! Want to learn more? Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
We'll never put these bad dudes in any of our products.
1. VITAMIN C IS FOR EVERY BABE. If you thought your sensitive skin couldn’t handle Vitamin C, think again gorgeous, because we’ve got you covered. Our toner makes reaping the benefits of this powerful antioxidant easier than ever, and safe for everyone. Forget that stinging, itchy
feeling those other guys can leave behind – you don’t need them! Instead, enjoy real brightening results without ever making your skin uncomfortable.
2. POWERFUL INGREDIENTS THAT WORK. Who said you can’t have it all? From pore tightening witch hazel to antioxidant packed Vitamin C, we stand behind using only the cleanest, safest ingredients that deliver results. We want you to enjoy the many benefits of Vitamin C, without ever compromising on organic, gentle ingredients. Our HyperActive Vitamin C toner proves that you don’t need to apply toxic or harmful products to your skin to watch dark spots and hyperpigmentation disappear – we promise!
3. GET GLOWING SKIN, EFFORTLESSLY. No trips to the spa, no ten-step beauty routines, and no backflips required. If you want even, bright, and breakout-free skin – look no further than this must-have skincare gem. All you need to do is swipe our HyperActive Vitamin C Toner across
that pretty face of yours before applying your hydrating products and within weeks, you’ll notice a glowing and more radiant complexion, babe. Seriously. It’s that easy.
4. WATCH YOUR MOISTURIZERS SINK INTO YOUR SKIN. Prepping your skin with our HyperActive Vitamin C toner is the perfect precursor to applying your moisturizer. This is because adding our toner into your daily beauty regimen will ensure your pores are tighter, and squeaky clean. After one use, you’ll notice how much easier and smoother it is to apply your fave serum and/or moisturizer. What’s more, with repeated use, you’ll notice how your hydrating products will work even better than they did before.
5. BRIGHTEN UP DARK SPOTS & HYPERPIGMENTATION, WITHOUT HARSH INGREDIENTS. We know how difficult it can be to get rid of dark spots or to improve uneven skin texture. And sometimes, it might feel like you need intense ingredients or expensive products to get these kinds of results. We created our HyperActive Vitamin C toner to be seriously effective, without the harsh chemicals. Adding it to your daily routine is an easy and effective way to gradually reduce the look of problem areas, and will keep your pores looking their best. So don’t sweat it: you don’t need to compromise on ingredient integrity to get rid of hyperpigmentation, or to even out your complexion.
6. REFRESH YOUR SKIN, DAILY. Aside from the stunning results this bad boy delivers, applying this toner after cleansing is a *refreshing* cherry on top of clean skin. Think of it as sealing the deal when it comes to making sure your face is at its cleanest! Your skin will feel that much more refreshed, and the natural scent of our HyperActive Vitamin C toner will have you feeling like you just did something wonderful. Because, well – you did, babe!
7. LOVE IT OR WE'LL REFUND IT: We know you’re going to love what our HyperActive Vitamin C Toner can do. We’re so confident that we’ll even guarantee it. Every product we sell comes with a 30-day, 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee. If at any point over the next month you don’t love your HyperActive Vitamin C Toner, we’ll give you a full refund. No questions, judgment, or tricky acrobatics required.
HOW TO USE
Make sure that pretty face of yours is makeup free, cleansed, and ready! You’ll want to use this bad boy on a clean canvas, babe. This is so your skin can truly soak up all of the benefits Vitamin C has to offer (they’re endless, we promise!).
Once you’ve gotten rid of any traces of makeup, and used your fave BBE cleanser, you’re ready to move on! Apply a small amount of your HyperActive Vitamin C toner on to your reusable cotton pad, and gently apply it to your skin. Applying your toner with a reusable cotton pad is the easiest (and least messy) way to start soaking up that Vitamin C goodness. You can also gently pat your toner into your skin sans pad, but we love how easy toner application is with this little eco-friendly tool.
Let your toner dry for a few quick seconds, then move on to your hydrating products gorgeous! Once you’ve applied the toner to all of your skin, give it a few seconds to sink in and dry. We recommend one swipe of our powerful yet gentle HyperActive Vitamin C toner to each area of your face to get you well on your way to brighter, healthier looking skin.
Always made without these toxins: Sulfates · Parabens · Phthalates · Synthetic Dyes/Fragrences · Triclosan · Petroleum · Gluten