Face, Facial Moisturizer, Facial Sunscreen, Guides, Natural Beauty Products, Nope, Organic Beauty Products, Tinted Facial Sunscreen, Uncategorized
Five Reasons You Need The Best Tinted Facial Sunscreen
I’ve added something new to my skincare routine: Beauty by Earth’s tinted sunscreen with zinc oxide. After just a few weeks of use I can tell that it’s a keeper.
If you’re not wearing a daily facial sunscreen, you should be. There are plenty of reasons why it’s important to find an effective, non-toxic facial sunscreen like this one. These are what made me give it a try:
Five Reasons Why You Need to Be Using a Tinted Sunscreen with Zinc Oxide:
1. Even a Little Sun Damage Can Cause Big Problems: Yeah, yeah. If you’ve heard it once, you’ve heard it a thousand times: sun protection is important. Well, it really is! Even as little as ten minutes of exposure to the sun can damage your skin. Get too much and you risk sunburn. Repeated exposure will cause signs of aging, like wrinkles and discoloration. Sun exposure also drastically increases your risk for skin cancer – something you absolutely don’t want to mess around with. Applying a tinted sunscreen with zinc oxide every morning gives your face the protection it needs to stay healthy.
2. The Sun is There All Year Round: It may seem a little odd to be writing to you about sunscreen when it’s the holiday season, but trust me: it’s not. Just because the temperatures are colder or there’s snow on the ground, doesn’t mean that the sun has gone away. Your skin is just as much at risk during the winter as it is during the summer. This means it’s just as important to stay vigilant about sun protection in the winter. A good tinted sunscreen like Beauty by Earth’s is balanced to protect and moisturize all year round.
3. Zinc Oxide Keeps You Safer: Conventional sunscreens use chemicals that sink through your skin and enter your body’s systems. Does this protect you from the sun? Maybe, but it also opens the door to many other issues. Zinc oxide sunscreens sit on top of your skin instead of in it, providing a layer of non-penetrating protection. This family tested over 100 natural sunscreens and have put together a guide of them along with documentation as to why use a mineral sunscreen vs chemical.
4. Sunscreen Does More Than Protect: Beauty by Earth’s tinted sunscreen does more than protect – it supports your skin with a thoughtfully crafted variety of healthy ingredients. With ingredients like hydrating aloe vera juice, moisturizing coconut oil, and nourishing essential oils, daily use improves your skin’s health as it protects.
5. A Little Color Never Hurt Anyone: So remember how I was saying that you need sun protection year round? That’s where the “tinted” part of this facial sunscreen comes in. Apply a light layer every day for just a hint of color, even in the middle of winter. It’s a great base for cosmetics, or just to brighten up your complexion. It helps me save time and I love the color I get from it.
There’s no doubt about it: you need a great tinted facial sunscreen in your life. Have you tried one before? What did you like about it? If you haven’t, what’s stopping you? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below!