Are you cleansing, exfoliating, and nourishing your skin without jeopardizing your health with harsh chemicals and additives? If your natural beauty routine incorporates Konjac Sponges, then your answer is yes. These natural sponges help your face and decollete glow with health and beauty, all while staying 100% biodegradable and eco-friendly.
"Left my skin soft & feeling refreshed." -Rachel P.
CLEAR SKIN IS IN PALM OF YOUR HAND
FREE SHIPPING US Orders $60+
HAPPINESS GUARANTEE If you’re not obsessed, it’s on us!
FREE & EASY RETURNS
Konjac Facial Sponges - 2 Pack
- LIGHT EXFOLIATION TO CLEAR AWAY DEAD, FLAKY SKIN
- HELPING CLEAR UP BREAKOUTS, BLACKHEADS, AND OIL FROM YOUR SKIN'S SURFACE
- ADDITIONAL NOURISHMENT TO YOUR SKIN!
KONJAC PLANT POWDER (Amorphophallus konjac)
This incredibly gentle plant is perfect for sensitive or problematic skin. It helps prevent breakouts and treat acne and blackheads. This plant is also perfect for oily skin as it helps unclog pores.
BAMBOO CHARCOAL POWDER (Bambusoideae)
A light exfoliant that pairs great with oily skin or skin that needs a little extra rejuvenation. It works to wear away dry, flaky skin while cleansing the skin of unwanted dirt and oils.
Soak your sponge in warm water for up to a minute until it is saturated and soft. Squeeze out any excess water. If desired, add your favorite facial cleanser to your sponge.
Move in an upward motion, and be careful not to be aggressive! Let the sponge do the work for you. Rinse face with warm water and pat dry. Gently rinse any facial cleanser out of your konjac sponge, then squeeze out any excess water. Don’t twist or wring your sponge.
Sterilize with boiling water once a week.
YOUR QUESTIONS, ANSWERED
Konjac sponges are a natural alternative for exfoliating and cleansing your skin. We love these little guys because they’re 100% biodegradable, eco-friendly, and are full of vitamins and minerals that skin just loves. Oh, and they are super gentle and won’t rip your face up.
They’re made from a powder derived from the konjac plant’s root (surprised?), a perennial you’ll find in Japan. Because they’re plant-based, we can skip out on all of the artificial dyes that do nothing for your skin’s health. Instead, the konjac plant’s natural nourishing properties enrich your skin while exfoliating and cleansing.
Our konjac sponges are not certified organic, however they are plant-based!
You’ll get two in each konjac sponge set. One is black because it contains a tiny bit of charcoal, perfect for those days when your skin is more on the oily side.
Because they’re made a little differently. The white sponge is 100% Konjac Glucomannan. The black sponge is 99% Konjac. The other 1% is bamboo charcoal, which gives the sponge a little extra “oomph” that’s perfect for certain skin types.
If you have sensitive, dry, or combination skin, stick with the white sponge. It will cleanse and exfoliate without irritation. The black sponge is perfect if you’re prone to acne: use it once a week for a clear, clean, and happy complexion.
They are kind of like hockey pucks when they first come out of the package, aren’t they? That’s because they haven’t been soaked yet. Before you start cleansing, soak your sponge in warm water for a few minutes. Once it’s saturated and soft, gently squeeze out any excess water. You’ll be left with a pleasantly bouncy little sponge that will feel amazing on your face.
Absolutely! Apply a small amount of your favorite natural facial cleanser to your sponge to combine its cleaning and exfoliating powers. When you’re done, rinse it thoroughly and dry in a well-ventilated place. No cleanser on hand? No problem. Your sponge will be just as effective on its own.
With proper care your konjac sponge will stay in great shape for 8 to 12 weeks.
Rinse your sponge gently after each use under warm running water. Gently squeeze out any excess moisture (don’t twist or be too aggressive), then hang it out to dry in a well-ventilated area. We recommend sterilizing your sponge in boiling water once a week or so to get rid of any bacteria or build-up that could speed up its deterioration or negatively impact your skin’s health.
Yup! If you’re interested, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get right back to you.
We’re devoted to promoting people and the planet through clean beauty.
- Best clean ingredients
- Recyclable packaging
- Plastic Neutral partnership
- Leaping Bunny cruelty-free certified
- Powered by clean air
- Minimal Waste